Wednesday, December 31, 2008

a lookback, a step forward & a warm welcome to...


Another year's about to pass in a few hours...I am looking forward to the new year hoping it'll bring me something better after what damage this year's done. But as the hours count down & 2009 draws near, I'm a lil scared. Scared of what's to come, the unknown.

The past few days I've been playing with thoughts of how next year could be...how I'm going to plan it. But the thing is, as much as you plan for something, almost always somewhere something will go wrong. Something goes off track. So i sit here watching the sunrise having yogurt with frozen blueberries and penning my thoughts and contemplating about the new year...

You know the things you want ( which everyone appropriately names as their list of resolutions, I'm renaming it my "want list") that you list down...well I've got a few things that I want for me, my life this new year( after much "cleaning bug ridding" with my trusty " Procras-ticide" spray...

-> I want to be happy.
-> I want a new life.
-> I want to get all the things I've listed on my " to get soon list" lol ( all the darn lists. How's that different from the want list? well, the "to get soon list" is doable pretty easily.)
-> I want to be able to figure how to get started with accessing my messenger through my phone!
-> I want to be within 1m of that special someone. 
-> I want to be somewhere with 4 seasons.
-> I want out of SG.
-> I want that coveted advertising job darn it! (excuse me)
-> this is not a doable want but who cares: I want the recession to disappear.

Look, I could go on forever & ever til death of my fingers do I part... But, I need change yet I crave familiarity. Oh the irony. I'm glad 2008 came & went cuz it brought me someone I hold close to my heart, someone I could be plain me with, someone who feels what I feel, someone who knows me better than I do myself. With that one, I know i'll be safe & things will be okay. 2008 too brought me more independence, self-assurance , discovery & enlightenments? lol. 

As for 2009...I really hope it's a much better year for me all around as well as for all those I keep in heart & mind. What better way to kick off 2009 than for me to be introducing "MyriadMedia" or plain " myriad" for short. Myriad meet world, world meet Myriad. Myriad is my work identity & under Myriad is "C.MY.S" ( pronounced as such :P but stands for collectmyshoes) & "C.MY.T" (collectmytee). 

do visit & bookmark --> MyriadMedia over at flickr.com

Here's wishing all my visitors a great year ahead & more! 
( to be continued)

No comments:


WorkList

ProductClientStatus
Shoes (flower gfx)PingLanIn Progress

CompletedList

ProductClientStatus
1. Shoes(Original CMYS)CMYTPromo!: Made to promote! Email me NOW! Auctioned at charity.
2. Shoes(Maaad Fresh)SuzySold: Another happy client
3. Shoes(Feast your eyes)JamieSold: Another happy client
4. Flip Flops(More than just lines)SeanSold: Another happy client
5. Shoes(Retro Pair)CMYTPromo!: Made to promote! Email me NOW! Wearing it myself.
6. Shoes(Waves at Kanagawa, redone)JamieSold: Another happy client
7. Shoes(Feast your eyes)JamiePromo!: Made to promote! Email me NOW! Gift for Jamie.
8. Shoes(Color me PINK)PingLanSold: Another happy client
9. Shoes(Fluidty)KamalSold: Another happy client
10. Shoes(Fluidity 2 water lines)TimothySold: Another happy client
11. Shoes(Safari)JoelSold: Another happy client
12. Shoes(It's all bone)Luis.S.Sold: Another happy client
13. Shoes(B/G print Grrroovy)FabianSold: Another happy client
14. Flip Flops(Pink Flips!)StieneSold: Another happy client
15. Shoes(L'Arte non e mai...)CMYTPromo!: Made to promote! Email me NOW!
16. Flip Flops(Zebra admiration)Sam L.Sold: Another happy client

Status explanation:
  • In Progress: Being worked on until finished (first in list)
  • NOT Paid: Still waiting to be paid
  • Sold: Another happy client
  • For Sale: Buy them now! Email me NOW!
  • On Hold: Waiting...
  • Promo!: Made to promote! Email me NOW!

  • Note: CMYT can't be held liable for using the wrong colors
    Last Updated: 25 june 2008
    Copyright ©2010 Missotten&Frances