Thursday, May 17, 2007

from a doodle...UP!

Notice what a person doodles... it's like a doorway to a person's "subconscious" being. For me, when I doodle, I'm in a state of peace & my hand starts putting lines & shapes together. Then I'll see what I come up with. A lot of my work stems from a doodle, my way perhaps of "exploring" an idea/ an expression/ a thought. A doodle used to remain a doodle until I got introduced to mix media..where I could incorporate the use of software among other things. So, doodle-->refined sketch-->inked up work--> scanned in images-->edited & enhanced with software-->OUTPUT: a print ;) VIOLA~!

Here's what started out as a doodle...then got marker rendered...scanned in & "colored" in Photoshop. The background image was actually a photo I took while I drove past "Fullerton Hotel" (it was an awesome shot of movement captured with all the blurred lights & lines :-D) I hope you like ;)

"Miss Van's day out"
It kinda looks as if I was driving past & snapped a photo & this "character" popped into view.

p/s: More prints will be up for sale. (Email me for price quotes & enquiries ). Suggestions for the prints?? They work well framed or printed on canvas (upon request) as art pieces to enhance an interior space.

No comments:


WorkList

ProductClientStatus
Shoes (flower gfx)PingLanIn Progress

CompletedList

ProductClientStatus
1. Shoes(Original CMYS)CMYTPromo!: Made to promote! Email me NOW! Auctioned at charity.
2. Shoes(Maaad Fresh)SuzySold: Another happy client
3. Shoes(Feast your eyes)JamieSold: Another happy client
4. Flip Flops(More than just lines)SeanSold: Another happy client
5. Shoes(Retro Pair)CMYTPromo!: Made to promote! Email me NOW! Wearing it myself.
6. Shoes(Waves at Kanagawa, redone)JamieSold: Another happy client
7. Shoes(Feast your eyes)JamiePromo!: Made to promote! Email me NOW! Gift for Jamie.
8. Shoes(Color me PINK)PingLanSold: Another happy client
9. Shoes(Fluidty)KamalSold: Another happy client
10. Shoes(Fluidity 2 water lines)TimothySold: Another happy client
11. Shoes(Safari)JoelSold: Another happy client
12. Shoes(It's all bone)Luis.S.Sold: Another happy client
13. Shoes(B/G print Grrroovy)FabianSold: Another happy client
14. Flip Flops(Pink Flips!)StieneSold: Another happy client
15. Shoes(L'Arte non e mai...)CMYTPromo!: Made to promote! Email me NOW!
16. Flip Flops(Zebra admiration)Sam L.Sold: Another happy client

Status explanation:
  • In Progress: Being worked on until finished (first in list)
  • NOT Paid: Still waiting to be paid
  • Sold: Another happy client
  • For Sale: Buy them now! Email me NOW!
  • On Hold: Waiting...
  • Promo!: Made to promote! Email me NOW!

  • Note: CMYT can't be held liable for using the wrong colors
    Last Updated: 25 june 2008
    Copyright ©2010 Missotten&Frances