Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Write your BIGGEST wish on a piece of paper, then throw it away.

Alright so I'm sitting with my leg raised ( check what loose ligaments & a nasty fall does)..I've got a growing pile of work to get done (ads..& more ads..design for this.. design for that. OH wait..then there's a list of personal stuff always put on the back burner cuz *surprise!* There's more "URGENT" work)..My mind was trying to run away from facing the pile of work that sat in front of me & the work that was represented by a folder icon on my desktop where like a bomb ( 1 click..the entire folder "explodes" & I see my work expanded in various "parts" across my screen 8-)) HELP)<----before I go off course, I'll shut up about work..So since you know..I can't RUN run from the work, my mind did. Staring out into the WONDERFUL lush greenery that is of my tiny garden 8-), feeling the intense heat ( that only feels "right" if I was at the beach, in a pool or could walk around stark naked without being arrested), I thought.."DAMN! I seriously need a HOLIDAY..away from all this away from what I see everyday" **screEEeeeEech! car crashes into a wall**

"DARN caterpillars! They sure are having a feast on my plants.. holes EVERYWHERE on the bloody plant" , says head of household, Hazel Balhetchet.

(ah..so if you've not guessed it by now...I'm working at home this week. The ONE good thing, I can take my work anywhere with me)

I have a wish list. Lotsa things I'm hoping for. For me , for certain people, for the world...yada yada. Then my mind mindmapped into "Ways I can have the wish list answered". By a certain age, you'll come to realize that the tooth fairy doesn't actually exist & noo you won't get your wish answered that way. OH & someone brilliant comes up with "harry potter" & you think.."mm maybe i'll get my owl to send out my wish list" (RIGHT!)

"No sorray. It doesn't quite work like that."

Here's what I came up with sitting here : "Write your BIGGEST wish on a piece of paper, then throw it. Maybe someone will pick up. Maybe someone capable of answering that wish. Maybe someone that feels the same way & wants what you want too. Maybe someone who understands what you mean, someone who is bothered to pick up that strange piece of paper & read it ( like me), who'd analyze every ad on the streets, in the trains, at the malls, on the buses.

And IF! it's meant to be, you get what you wrote on the piece of paper cuz you managed to make it happen. AWESOME. If you don't, I'm pretty sure what you wrote on that piece of paper would've made the next person smile or laugh <--It's amazing that kinda "chain reaction".

p/s: This is one of the wishes ( not the biggest but one of it) ;)

Time on my side that will never end
The most beautiful thing I can ever spend
But I work in a shirt with my name tag on it
Drifting apart like a plate tectonic

It don't matter to me
'Cos all I wanted to be
Was a million miles from here
Somewhere more familiar


**signing out**XOXO

No comments:


WorkList

ProductClientStatus
Shoes (flower gfx)PingLanIn Progress

CompletedList

ProductClientStatus
1. Shoes(Original CMYS)CMYTPromo!: Made to promote! Email me NOW! Auctioned at charity.
2. Shoes(Maaad Fresh)SuzySold: Another happy client
3. Shoes(Feast your eyes)JamieSold: Another happy client
4. Flip Flops(More than just lines)SeanSold: Another happy client
5. Shoes(Retro Pair)CMYTPromo!: Made to promote! Email me NOW! Wearing it myself.
6. Shoes(Waves at Kanagawa, redone)JamieSold: Another happy client
7. Shoes(Feast your eyes)JamiePromo!: Made to promote! Email me NOW! Gift for Jamie.
8. Shoes(Color me PINK)PingLanSold: Another happy client
9. Shoes(Fluidty)KamalSold: Another happy client
10. Shoes(Fluidity 2 water lines)TimothySold: Another happy client
11. Shoes(Safari)JoelSold: Another happy client
12. Shoes(It's all bone)Luis.S.Sold: Another happy client
13. Shoes(B/G print Grrroovy)FabianSold: Another happy client
14. Flip Flops(Pink Flips!)StieneSold: Another happy client
15. Shoes(L'Arte non e mai...)CMYTPromo!: Made to promote! Email me NOW!
16. Flip Flops(Zebra admiration)Sam L.Sold: Another happy client

Status explanation:
  • In Progress: Being worked on until finished (first in list)
  • NOT Paid: Still waiting to be paid
  • Sold: Another happy client
  • For Sale: Buy them now! Email me NOW!
  • On Hold: Waiting...
  • Promo!: Made to promote! Email me NOW!

  • Note: CMYT can't be held liable for using the wrong colors
    Last Updated: 25 june 2008
    Copyright ©2010 Missotten&Frances